Governance, Security & Administration Division
Governance, Security & Administration Division was formed in Nov 2016 as a result of merging several divisions/units. The main functions of this division are as follows :
- To lead and coordinate activities related to the development, implementation, certification, maintenance and improvement of the Information Security Management System in accordance with the requirements of ISO / IEC 27001: 2013 for PTM.
- To lead and coordinate activities related to the Quality Management System (QMS) in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001: 2015 for PTM.
- To coordinate the development, maintenance and storage of ICT documents such as policies, procedures, guidelines and regulations for ICT.
- To manage ICT Council meeting, ICT Users Committee meeting and UM ICT Steering Committee meeting.
- To manage the preparation and review of documents such as ICT Strategic Plan and the center’s Annual Report.
- To carry out customer satisfaction survey.
- To coordinate the provision of data required by various parties and storage of data for future references.
- To carry-out the security health check and monitoring on ICT assets covering the network,servers, PCs and applications.
- To manage ICT security incidences
- To analyze unstructured data as part of ensuring technical and security compliance.
- To manage human resource matters such as appointment, leave, competency, training and other related matters
- To manage PTM inventory and condemn of assets
- To manage PTM filing system
- To manage industrial training students
- To monitor the usage of budgets allocated to PTM and budget is spent according to plan.
- To co-ordinate the preparation of Modified Budgeting System
- To manage the procurement & payment related activities according to procedures
- To manage other financial related activities as required by management.
Last Updated: 03/05/2017