Governance, Security & Administration Division
Governance, Security & Administration Division was formed in Nov 2016 as a result of merging several divisions/units. The main functions of this division are as follows :
- To lead and coordinate activities related to the development, implementation, certification, maintenance and improvement of the Information Security Management System in accordance with the requirements of ISO / IEC 27001: 2013 for PTM.
- To lead and coordinate activities related to the Quality Management System (QMS) in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001: 2015 for PTM.
- To coordinate the development, review and storage of ICT documents such as policies, procedures, guidelines and regulations for ICT.
- To manage and maintain ICT governance structure, commimittes, memberships, and meetings.
- To manage the preparation and review of documents such as ICT Strategic Plan and the center’s Annual Report.
- To manage customer satisfaction survey.
- To coordinate the provision of data required by various parties and storage of data for future references.
- To plan execute and review measures to increase ICT security on campus.
- To carry-out the security health check and monitoring on ICT assets covering the network, servers, PCs and applications.
- To manage ICT security incidences.
- To analyze unstructured data as part of ensuring technical and security compliance.
- To manage human resource matters such as appointment, leave, competency, and training.
- To manage PTM inventory and condemn of assets.
- To manage PTM filing system.
- To manage industrial training student.
- To maintain PTM building and its facilities such as air conditioning system, UPS system and firefighting system; and manage access.
Last Updated: 25/07/2019